Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Lulu Ahmad
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my world
I LOVE MY HATERS
Pardon my words


LE INSTAGRAM


Tagboard

⊰NO HARSH WORD ALLOWED⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.
[THINK BEFORE WRITE]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Relationship Quotes


1 . Treat me like a Queen and I'll treat you like a King ,  treat me like a game and I'll show you how it's played 

2 . True love doesn't have a happy ending . 

3 .  A guy and a girl can be friends . But sooner or later one will fall for the other maybe too early , maybe too late and just maybe forever . 


4 . I want you now , I want you tomorow , I want you next week , I  want you next month , I want you next year and for the rest of  my life . 


5 . Choose the guy who takes you to his house to meet his parents  not his bedroom . 


6 . Protect her like your daughter , respect her like your mother , love her like a future wife .


7 . Look like a girl , act like a lady , think like a man , work   like a boss . 

8 . A real girl isn't perfect , and a perfect girl isn't real .

9 . Find someone who will change your life , not your relationship  status .


10 . Ladies , your body makes you sexy , your face makes you pretty  , your mind makes you beautiful .